Wealth Monaco is an initiative launched in November 2019 to promote the energy and digital transitions in the finance sector. To understand and support these changes, a media entirely dedicated to these themes was needed. Thus, Wealth Monaco, offers a range of articles – selected with the greatest objectivity – by its editor, and intended to inform and inspire our readers.
Graduated with a Master I in Communication, a Master II in Management at BSB – Burgundy School of Business – and an Executive Master in Finance at HEC (Jouy-en-Josas, Doha and LSE London) , Joana Foglia, made her career in the sector of industrial fisheries, agri-food trading and maritime transport.
Responsible for the Business Development and new projects in the fishing and seafood industry for a world leader European group during 12 years, she continued her career in 2017 as a consultant in sustainable development in the fisheries and aquaculture.
In 2019, she decided to set up the Principality’s first all-digital magazine, Wealth Monaco, to engage the financial community in sustainable finance.
Since 2021, she has specialized in the blue economy, and advises the private and institutional sector.
Locally involved in:
– “Monaco Sustainable Finance” government initiative initiated by the Minister of Finance and the Economy, to which she contributes as a stakeholder, in collaboration with representatives of AMAF and CCAF.
– Monaco Woman in Finance – as an ESG expert
– the Association of Sustainable Investors in Monaco (AIR) specializing in blue finance
Wealth Monaco is the media of the Association of Responsible Investors in Monaco – AIR Mc – incorporated under Law No. 1.355 of December 23, 2008, and registered since October 25 at IMSEE under number 9499Z23129.
The association is hosted at 32 rue Grimaldi – 98000 in Monaco
President : Joana Foglia
Its purpose is to contribute in particular to:
1. to increase understanding, commitment and expertise in sustainable finance, as well as the emergence of financial products and / or responsible investment strategies that take into account environmental, social and governance issues;
2. train and advise financial players and encourage them to redirect capital flows towards energy transition in order to decarbonize financial portfolios;
3. organize meetings, conferences or events around green finance and harmonize the understanding and application of standards and good practices in the financial sector;
4. generate information monitoring;
5.produce informative materials
Wealth Monaco website is available in two languages, on:
On social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
Limitation of Liability
Wealth Monaco and AIR Mc cannot give any guarantee of reliability with regard to the information and data on the Site, whether provided through it, its partners or other parties.
Consequently, all information and data appearing on the Site is provided for informational purposes only.
It is not intended to be a forecast, analysis or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. The opinions expressed are subject to change. References to specific securities, asset classes and/or financial markets are for informative purposes only and are not intended to be and should not be interpreted as recommendations. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole risk and discretion of the reader. The material was prepared regardless to any specific objectives, financial situation or needs of any investor. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results.
The Site contains hypertext links to other websites. Wealth Monaco and AIR Mc exclude all liability and / or guarantee with regard to their content, and their responsibility for protection ceases as soon as the user clicks on such a link to a third party site.
The same provisions apply to the use of social media.
It is recommended to inform the editor in the event that the reader notices a link to a site with illegal content in order to modify it immediately, or inappropriate comments on social networks.
Wealth Monaco does not transmit or sell any personal data collected on the Site. The email addresses collected for sending our newsletter are exclusively reserved for this use and the subscriber can unsubscribe at any time using the link provided at the bottom of each newsletter, or by sending an email to [email protected]